I recently got the bright idea of adding SVG support to Ivy, and there was a library written for librsvg already, so I figured why not. The problem is that to get it working properly on Windows, I would need to compile and package not just librsvg, but also its dependencies. Of course this means for the next three or four weeks I would subject myself to literal hell, but hey - nothing ventured, nothing gained. I eventually managed to get help through the mailing list, which ended up in me using a precompiled 32-bit zip that had everything I needed. It works, but man, all the work I did feels like it was for nothing.